Sunday, August 26, 2007

Day After - Recourse 12"



Got a lot of interesting recordings from Lo Spettro Di Se Stesso which I'm free to share with you all.
First one is from Day After from Belgium. As being from Belgium myself, I've never heard of this band before. Decent cold wave sounds recorded in 1983, similar to De Brassers, The Cultural Decay,...

Thanks to Wolfgang for providing the cover pix. Much appreciated!

Recourse 12" (New Music Records-NMR 001-1983)
1. Ticking Away
2. Inner Voice
3. Civilization
4. Day After
5. The Virgin
6. Desert Of Time

Day After

11 comments:

Lo Spettro Di Se Stesso said...

This is the way, step inside.
This is the way, step inside...

Sometimes I think of my absent friends... the ones that are no more... the ones that would have approved sharing their musical knowledge... and this seems a nice means to it.

Hope you enjoy it!

spavid said...

new blog:

wilfullyobscure.blogspot.com

hope you'll consider adding a link.

thanks,
spavid

Curious Guy said...

Spavid, link added!

Unknown said...

I can no longer DL anything here because it is all on MediaFire. Can you do MassMirror so I can use RapidShare. This thing takes like 5 hrs! I miss the posts!

Curious Guy said...

jordan, here's the original rapidshare link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/51241959/
Day_After_-_Recourse_12.rar.html

Stick 'em together, OK?

Stathis said...

Hi,

can you please repost this 12"?
I'll be grateful

Thank you very much
Efstathiou Stathis

Curious Guy said...

New link. Enjoy!

Stathis said...

Thank you very much
Stathis

Pedrolanzo said...

Hi guys. The link is dead again. I am searching by this masterpiece by years. Somebody can reupload for me?

Curious Guy said...

New link. Enjoy!

Pedrolanzo said...

Many thanks! This is a of better masterpieces that I already heard until today. Very beautiful and thrilling the musics. Amazing recording! Would be good if a label relaunch again it, it's possible this band have variuos unknown bootleg and demos also, and all could to be relaunched in a compilation, as well as various NWOBHM bands and metal bands from years 70 and 80(other my passion). Rock is life!