Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Quicksharing files deleted!!!

It seems that Quicksharing deleted all my files. Have seen that also on the Shards Of Beauty blog. If any new visitor wants me to re-up some of the files, please let me know in the comment section.
I have a limited up/download volume so the more re-ups, the less new posts. Thank you for your understanding.

New links:
In Excelsis - Prey LP
Part 1 - Pictures Of Pain MLP
UK Decay/Pneumania - Split 7"
The Silent Scream - s/t 7"
Carlton B. Morgan - The Devil's Music MLP
V/A Mineral Composition LP
Siglo XX - Re-Released LP
Eton Crop - Six Silhouette Romances 12"
Phantom Limb - Dance Of The Guilty 12"
Ritual - 7" & 12"
Bogshed - Let Them Eat Bogshed 12"
De Brassers - s/t 12"
Struggler - Recrudesce 12"
Wicked Kitchen Staff MLP
God And The State - Ruins LP
V/A Raging Sun LP
The Leather Nun - 12"s
Headhunters - Industrial Warfare LP
Artery - The Second Coming LP
Into A Circle - Assassins LP
The Veil - Surrender LP
Shock Headed Peters - 12"s
The Three Johns - 12"s pt. 1 & 2
Hack Hack - Despite Amputations MLP
Party Day - Glasshouse 12"

And thanks to Kevin for re-uploading the next ones:
Gothic Girls
Twisted Nerve
The Leather Nun - Slow Death MLP
Look Back In Anger
Princess Tinymeat - Herstory LP
Kan Kan
Artery - A Big Machine 12"
Fur Bible 12"
Five Go Down To The Sea ?
Headhunters - 7" & 12"s
Party Day - Glasshouse LP
Shadow Of Fear - 7" & 12"
The Veil 12"s
Into A Circle - s/t & Rise 12"s
Into A Circle - Forever & Evergreen 12"s

18 comments:

Beathoven said...

Hi

Bugger!What files were deleted?
I have the Struggler one?
Maybe you could try sharebee or massmirror next time?
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Too bad !

Sharebee have a lot of problems too...by now massmirror is the more efficient.

greetings

Curious Guy said...

The 'Prey' LP of In Excelsis has been re-upped.

Christus said...

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

when I first discovered this blog I went through and DL'ed a lot of the posts... so I have a large majority of it. I also have unlimited bandwidth through my ISP...

so, if you want to give me access to your Mediafire account, I could re-up whichever ones you need if I have them. it might take some time, but I'd be glad to do it when I have spare time.

let me know where I can e-mail you privately if you want to take me up on it.

jonjim1952 said...

Any chance you could re-up the V/A Mineral Composition? Even if not, I wish to thank you for all the other post files you have shared.

annie's animal said...

I had the same problem like you.I noticed it 3 days ago. Who knows why quicksharing deleted all...
Try divshare...

Curious Guy said...

Sorry for the inconvenience. Really don't know why quicksharing decided to delete all files. Part 1 is the next re-up. Will do the Mineral Composition tomorrow.
Kevin, you can mail me at
heretix99(at)hotmail(dot)com. Would be great if you could help out.

frankie teardrop said...

yeesh! that's a drag, man. seems like you've got the silent scream tracks already, but i can reupload that cultural decay 7'' for you. how would i go about uploading it to your mediafire page? i could always give you links via divshare, if that also works for you.

Curious Guy said...

Hey Frankie, the Cultural Decay 7" is no problem as this one is on Mediafire. It's all the quicksharing files that are down. From my 1st post until 'Kiss' of The Midnight Choir. will slowly upload most of them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping everyone. MassMirror works well but Mediafire is okay at present.
Love the blog.

Das Jules said...

This sucks, dude. But a great blog anyway! Maybe one of the best I know

Anonymous said...

If any new visitor wants me to re-up some of the files, please let me know in the comment section.
===================================
simmons
widecircles

Anonymous said...

Hi curious

I came across your 18 items to download by accident.

Amazing!!!

Have you any plans to upload any more ? or is there anywhere else I can look ?

Thanks for what you have done so far

Stuart

ps I have been looking for the peyr album(s) any advice ?

Curious Guy said...

Hello Stuart, press on the phoenix hairpins banner and you get to the homepage. I know that Fritz Die Spinne posted some Peyr on his blog (see link in sidebar). I think most Peyr has been posted but I'll check.
PS: you can always use Google Blogsearch.

Shadow said...

HI BROTHER!!

I'M INTEREASED BY ALL LINKS AS YOU HAVE,HOW I CAN DO TO OBTAIN ALL,PLEASE?...

I WAIT X YOUR MESSAGE,THNX A LOT!.

BEST REGARDS!!!!
FERNANDO.

Curious Guy said...

Hi Fernando, all links should work fine.