Thursday, August 23, 2007

Eton Crop - Yes Please Bob MLP


Ok, here's another Eton Crop post. The 'Yes Please Bob' mini album is a nice follow-up of the 'It's My Dog, Maestro' LP (which I will post later). This one released on UK indie label Ediesta. Front sleeve artwork by Jon Langford.
The song titles have some liner notes by other people.
1. "That's all television is, my dear, nothing but auditions" (George Sanders)
2. "He's playing daffodil from dopeyville" (William Demarest)
3. "Drinking is the joy of the Rus" (The Grand Duke of Kiev-11th century)
4. "Oh I realize it's a penny here and there, but look at me: I've worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" (Groucho Marx)
5. "Chessplayers are good blokes" (P.A.M Verschueren)
6. "Where's the rest of me?" (Ronald Reagan)
7. "Leave death to the professionals" (Trevor Howard)

Yes Please Bob MLP (Ediesta Records-CALCMLP 13-1986)
1. Yes Please, Bob
2. Down In The Puzzlehouse
3. When The Bottle Gets Uncorked
4. Poverty Is Not Hip
5. Chessplayers Are Good Blokes
6. Pink Walter Christo
7. A Billy Bobo Funeral

Yes Please Bob

No comments: